Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Emma and Ross








Today was like a bit of reunion with some previous clients for me. I have photographed a couple of the bridesmaids weddings Genevieve and Claire, and also one of the Groomsman's wedding. I don't think i have ever seen the girls so chilled before the wedding. The last 45 minutes before leaving for the ceremony consisted of chilling inside in the air-con, sipping champagne. Down through the Lockyer Valley there are some spectacular locations and I was really looking forward to heading to the farm to get our location photos. After a bit of a wander through the paddocks i had plenty of ideas and thankfully the weather was kind to us and I could get all the shots i wanted. Plenty of fun and some great romantic shots too. I love that clear umbrella. 

No comments:

Post a Comment