Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Karen and Michael










My first ever wedding in Warwick. After alomst 7 years of shooting weddings i had never been to Warwick to shoot. I am looking forward to going back though. The Abbey of the Roses and St Marys Cathedral were both pretty spectacular locations. Both absolute dreams for photographers. Even the stream of light through the stained glass window in the church was shining down on Michael and Karen. Reminded me of a scene from the Blues Brothers. James Brown wasn't the priest though. That would make for an interesting ceremony. And...back to my original train of throught. As soon as I walked into the room where the girls were getting ready i wanted to get the shoot of karen in front of the stained glass. AND IT WORKED!! Check it out above. We came back to the Abbey after the ceremony and the only reason i stopped shooting was the reception was beginning. Lots of ideas. Thanks guys for being so enthusiastic the whole time. I get a bit photographer nerdy when i have lots of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment